Main motor power: 75KW
Main screw diameter: 70mm
Cascade motor power: 45KW
Cascade screw diameter: 120mm
Length and diameter ratio: 15
Feeder: Volumetric feeder or Loss-in-weight feeder
Cutting method: Water-ring cutting set or under water cutting set
Working principles of Co-kneader:
The Co-Kneader, a mild-shear rotating and reciprocating single-screw extruder is designed for shear and temperature sensitive compounds. The flights on the screw are interrupted and interact with three rows of stationary kneading pins located in the barrel wall. The interaction between the moving flights and the stationary pins provide dispersive and distributive mixing simultaneously.
Axially opened split barrel guarantees ease of cleaning. Those splined, segmented screw elements and pins can be changed easily according to different processing techniques. In addition, some pins are hollow inside, thermocouples can be inserted to get the accurate temperature of the materials inside the barrels, so as to liquid additives injection. Different from other extruders, the kneading process is achieved radially and axially at the same time. All in all, Co-Kneader has outstanding kneading, mixing efficiency and high degree of self-wiping. It is the most suitable for compounding purposes.
Advantages of the XINDA SJW70 Co-Kneader:
· Lower energy input, lower melt temperatures.
· Extremely homogenous mixing, no shear spikes, equal treatment of polymer matrix.
· High degree of self-wiping and have no dead spot.
· Dispersive mixing without destroying delicate fillers.
· High volumetric loadings of fillers and additives.
· Efficient blending of liquid components.
· Widely application for compounding without changing hardware.
· Axially opened split barrel guarantees ease of cleaning and fast maintenance.
· Replacement parts, such as screws, barrel lining and pins can be changed individually.